Volunteering with us can offer you unique, exciting, and life enhancing opportunities.
Volunteering with Collier County Parks and Recreation is a rewarding way to make a positive, lasting, impact in our community. Our volunteers increase their social network/make new friends, share their gifts and talents, mentor others, learn new skills, stay physically and socially active, earn service learning hours, Bright Futures Hours and more, while taking an active role in our community recreation programs and events. We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities, flexible schedules, volunteer training and recognition.
Volunteer opportunities vary based on the needs of each location. If you have a capacity in which you’d like to serve with us contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Important Information About Volunteering with Us:
- New Volunteer applicants who do not volunteer within the first 90 days of their initial availability date, will be removed from our system and can reapply at any time.
- Volunteer applications that are inactive (no volunteer service hours) for 180 days will be removed from our system unless the applicant is a seasonal resident and notes seasonal dates in their availability.
- All Volunteers are required to complete a volunteer application and a Volunteer Handbook Acknowledgement.
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years old to participate.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must submit a Parental Permission Form.
Community Work Day in the Garden at North Collier Regional Park on September 14, 2022 from 8am – 10am. RSVP is required in advance 239-252-4033.
Check out newly posted volunteer opportunities for Fall programs and special events.
Volunteer Coordinator Contact: Debra.Siciliano@colliercountyfl.gov