Residents Beach Parking Permits
Collier County residents pay for beach parking in their property taxes. A beach parking sticker may be obtained at any of our County Park Community Center locations.
The permit must be permanently adhered to the driver’s side lower left corner of the windshield to be valid. No tape or lamination. You may adhere these on rental cars, if you have permission from the rental company, however Collier County is not responsible for damage charges.
Permits may not be moved from one vehicle to another. The permit must remain with the vehicle with which it was registered.
Residents are required to provide documentation proving their residency. Read the below list.
- Without a beach permit, individuals must pay an $8 parking fee at any of Collier County’s beach parking facilities including the Vanderbilt Beach Garage
Full time Residents must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Original current Collier County Vehicle Registration (copies not accepted)
- Original current Collier County Drivers License (copies not accepted)
- Both documents must display the same name and Collier County residence address
Part time Resident Property Owners must provide the following to obtain a parking sticker:
- Valid Driver’s License (regardless of state)
- Valid vehicle registration/rental car agreement
- Current Collier County property tax bill or current closing papers for property
- All 3 documents must display the property owner’s name
Mobile Home Owners please note:
- Mobile Home Owners must own the land the home is on if they are a part time resident in order to qualify for the property tax paid beach permit with no payment required at the time of pickup
- Taxes paid on land do not qualify the payer as an ‘property owner’, even if they own the mobile home the land rests on.
- Full time residents living in mobile homes may obtain a beach parking permit.
Take your documentation to:
Need to Contact us? Call 239.252.4000